On this contract Network Civils Limited offer our clients a full turnkey of works
From the initial stages of planning through to final construction.
Pre-survey of existing Street lighting circuits and columns which require swapping out.
Design on the transfer of SWA cable or direct supply cables to the new city Cell column.
- Liaise with local authority street lighting departments on lantern settings, cable transfer and traffic restrictions.
- Preparation / submission of road opening permits.
- Preparation of traffic management plans.
- Traffic Management.
- Removal of old street lighting column.
- Installation of all street lighting / power ducting.
- Installation of lighting protection system.
- Transfer of cables and new electrical supply to Arqiva equipment.
- Installation of Pole, lantern and brackets.
- 17th Edition and Lighting Protection Certification.
Full preparation of health and safety procedures carried out for all operations.
NRSWA Accredited teams
Final reinstatement completed by Network Civils Ltd